Does your business "STOCK" inventory items or sell "SPECIAL
If so, chances are your company is spending considerably more hours
per week than necessary...
- Determining which items need to be ordered...
- Determining if you have met supplier $$$ minimums...
- Determining if there is a supplier minimum case quantity...
- Manually adding items to a purchase order...
- Manually determining your price...
- Manually determining who your Supplier options
are for a given item...
- Determing true COSTS of items sold...
- Managing PO back orders...
- Manually determining which Special Order orders link to which sale...
OneSource has the solution to these costly, time consuming problems and
Automated, One-Click Purchase Orders (PO's) for "Special Order"
- All items identified as a "Special Order" type of item on a Sales
Order can be automatically inserted on one or more Purchase Orders.
- Automated Special Order PO's can be created for all Special Order items
on one Sales Order or for all Sales Orders with non-ordered Special Order
- When a Sales Order is created, each Supplier and Supplier cost is automatically
inserted on the Sales Order Line Item. The supplier and/or cost can be changed
on the fly on the Sales Order--which assures that the auto PO is acurately
- Each Sales Order line item that has automated PO's created for each Special
Order item is linked to the PO that was created for the Special Order line
item. (The PO can be instantly located with a single click of a button on
the Sales Order line item).
Automated, One-Click Purchase Orders (PO's) from "Average of Past Sales"
- OneSource can automaticaly find all sales for all stock items sold during
a given date range in the past and auto suggest the quantity to re-order.
- The final suggested reorder amounts consider the following criteria:
- The date range compared.
- The # of days (or weeks or months) desired to have on hand.
- The quantity sold during the date range.
- The quantity already on-order.
- The quantity already on back-order.
- The minimum case quantity (if required to purchase in case quantities).
- As shown in the illustration below, OneSource creates a summarized Purchase
Order Preview, which lists all PO's that meet the criteria entered into the
batch create process.
- The Purchase Order Preview also saves time and effort by automatically listing
and comparing the user defined Supplier/MFR minimum order (to receive a discount
or special pricing). If the computer calculated suggested order is greater
than the Minimum Order, the PO is auto selected for creation. (The user, of
course, has full control over which PO's are created, which items are adjusted,
added or removed from the PO, etc...)
- The Purchase Order Preview also provides a way to see the details of one
PO or the details of all suggested PO's, as shown in the illustration below.
Automated, One-Click Purchase Orders (PO's) from "Min/Max Levels"
- Similar to the other One-Click Purchase Orders listed above, a purchasing
agent can also batch create one or more Purchase Orders based on user defined
stock minimum and stock maximum levels.
Automated, Batch Printing or Faxing
- When the Batch PO creation processed is finished, the user has the opportunity
to automatically print all of PO's with a single click (or if the optional
FaxServer is set up, all of the PO's can be automatically faxed to each individual
supplier-without having to dial a single fax number).
- Automatically create a PO Back-Order for all line partially recieved or
not recieved at all.
- Each new Back Order retains the same PO #, but adds a -B1, -B2, etc...to
the end of the PO.
- An orginal PO can have an unlimited number of PO Back-Orders.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Electronic Data Interchange is the paperless exchange of business documents,
such as purchase orders, invoices, advanced ship notices, an over 250 others
in a standardized format. Exchanging documents computer-to-computer is significantly
more efficient than using traditional mail service or fax. EDI minimizes data
entry errors, reduces labor costs, and increases timeliness of transmitted
- OneSource can be customized to export Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, etc
into text file for translation into ANSI x.12 format (or other formats if
- Optional Translation and Communication software (to re-package and send
the data file to a Value Added Network (VAN)) is usually required to transmit
Automatic Updating of Inventory Stock Items
- Inventory levels are automatically adjusted as items are recieved.
- Each item received automatically creates a new line item tracking the individual
receipt details, including:
- Date received
- Original quantity received
- Quantity remaining
Purchase System Reports
- Customize the design and layout of your Purchase Order to your exact specifications.
- Numerous Purchase Order Reports, including:
- Numerous A/P and Bill Paying Reports
- PO Tracking reports
- Sales Order fulfillment reports (for determining which Sales Order to fulfill
when goods arrive).
- Numerous others.
Additional Useful / Time Saving Features
- Select separate supplier, ship to, and bill to addresses
- Handles drop shipping and billing to third parties
- Unlimited back-orders per PO.
- Posts pending order information to inventory records
- Track expected delivery dates
- Automatically receive in groups of serial numbered items
- Receive goods by color and size/style
- User defined decimals let you enter varying decimals for prices and quantities
- Display goods for selected supplier only or all suppliers
- Two-tier received information at line item and PO level
- Unlimited comment lines for each line item
- Add new suppliers, warehouses, and inventory items on the fly.
- Track payments to vendors on payments section of form
- Duplicate purchase order for standing order
- Track Purchase Order date, invoice date and due date
- Easily customize Purchase Order print form
- Numerous Purchase Order analysis and tracking reports
- Separate forms and tables for suppliers and warehouses
- Track unlimited suppliers and their Information
- Categorize vendors for reporting purposes
- Enter vendors Federal Tax ID for 1099 purposes
- Maintain your credit information
- Enter free-form comments about each vendor
- Maintain inventory in warehouses and transfer as needed
- Manage default and alternate Suppliers used by PO form