OneSource simplifies the task of creating and tracking Jobs and Projects by providing a screen to view Job Lists, a screen to view every detail about the job, and reports that help you measure the things that matter.
Get the Big Picture of What's Going On with Every Job/Project in Your
Pipeline with Custom JOB LISTS.
- Using the Custom Job Lists screen you can create and display 'lists' of Jobs and Projects (divided by tabs--all on the same screen)
based on your exact specs (such as Jobs by Type, Status, Date Range, Past
Due, Coming Due, etc)
- Add totals to any column(s) on the list, such as Sum, Average, Comparison
A to B, etc
- Dynamically Sort and Filter each list with a simple right-click.
- Print any of the standard or filtered lists with a single click.
- Export the data to Excel with a single click. (coming soon)
- Drill down to the Job/Project Details screen with 1 click. (See screen shot
Get the DETAILS of any Job/Project--All on the Same Screen.
- Using the Job/Project Details screen you can view every
detail about the job or project on the same screen, including:
- all scheduled and completed tasks
- unlimited notes
- job pricing (including the budget of each item or service you plan to
- Sales info, including every related Quote, Sales Order, Invoice, Credit
Memo, Payment, etc
- Job costing info, including every related PO and AP Bill
- All related Suppliers and Vendors
- Up to 7 additional tabs with custom* fields, lists, checkboxes, etc
of your choice
- Drill down to every related transaction with 1 click.
- Print reports related to 1 job or all jobs.
- Schedule or Post activities related to the job.
Create Custom Reports to Measure the Things That Matter.
- Using the Report Selection screen (and the built in MS
Access Report Writer) you create* virtually any report imaginable to view
detailed or summarized Job or Project information to your exact specifications.
* Usually requires additional customization/programming. Customizations can be performed by an MS Access/VBA programmer of your choice or by our developers for an additional fee.